Thursday 26 February 2009

It's time to play to play the music, it's time to light the lights!

.

Lately I've been rewatching one of my all-time favourite shows, the Muppet Show. Having spent the first years of my life on the other side of the Iron Curtain, this show was one of my first impressions of the west: I remember the giant image of a skinny frog emanating from a movie screen on board the ferry from Poland to Sweden. I'm not going to go too much into the show at this point, although I might write more in the future. If you've never watched it, I believe that it's available from lovefilm.com, or to download from places like the Piratebay (although I would, of course, never encourage crime...).
Here is a link to an amazing sketch, featuring the comedian Dom Deluise. The clip starts with the sketch in question and then continues for another 5 minutes but don't bother with those.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment